Dr. Shawn Birchenough is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery and aesthetics. Dr. Katherine Birchenough is only the fourth physician in South Carolina to be board-certified in functional medicine, and she is certified in peptide therapy, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, emergency medicine, and pediatrics. At OptimalSelf MD, we offer skin rejuvenation treatments for men and women in Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer, Spartanburg, and the surrounding communities in South Carolina.
What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Our skin rejuvenation aesthetic medical spa treatments improve the surface of your skin. Even if you have skin that has few lines and wrinkles, other issues may make you feel uncomfortable about your appearance, such as acne, age spots, visible blood vessels, and other concerns. Our skin rejuvenation is ideal for younger and older patients who live with a range of skin concerns.
How Much Does Skin Rejuvenation Cost?
At OptimalSelf MD, we understand that you want to feel good about yourself, yet cost may be a primary consideration. We recommend that you schedule a consultation as a first step. Phone consultations are complimentary, and we charge a fee for an in-office consultation. As part of the consultation, we explain the price of your skin rejuvenation treatment, and payment can be made by cash, check, and credit card. We also work with CareCredit® and Alphaeon® to offer our patients financing options.
Who is a Good Candidate for Skin Rejuvenation?
Dr. Shawn has chosen a selection of skin rejuvenation treatments for men and women that are safe for most skin types and conditions. If you have extremely sensitive skin or are pregnant, he may recommend alternatives, such as HydraFacial® or dermaplaning.
What Types of Skin Rejuvenation Should I Consider?
- HydraFacial® simultaneously cleanses, hydrates, and nourishes your skin
- Microneedling stimulates collagen production for wrinkles and other concerns
- Chemical Peels offer a range of skin benefits, such as reduction fine lines, correcting sun damage, and more
- Laser Skin Resurfacing with Icon™ is a type of laser skin rejuvenation that reduces wrinkles and eliminates hyperpigmentation
- IPL Photofacial with Icon™ Max G is IPL skin rejuvenation that helps with problems on the surface of the skin that cannot be treated with surgery
- Dermaplaning removes damaged layers of skin to bring out a healthy skin radiance
- Broadband Light Therapy (BBL™) corrects skin damage and stimulates collagen production
- LED Light Therapy helps with new cell development and is safe for acne-prone skin
Can I Schedule a Consultation for Skin Rejuvenation?
We encourage you to schedule a consultation with our esthetician to learn about the many exciting skin rejuvenation treatments that are part of our medical aesthetics services. We offer complimentary 15-minute phone consultations and in-office consultations for a fee.
OptimalSelf MD is the first center in South Carolina to offer plastic surgery, aesthetics, and wellness for men and women in Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer, Spartanburg, and the nearby areas of South Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your skin rejuvenation options.