Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and detoxifying compound found in high concentrations in the brain and liver consisting of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. It is not well absorbed orally because it is a tripeptide molecule that gets broken down in the stomach. It is a critically important compound necessary for reducing toxicity from xenobiotics and heavy metals and protecting us from the effects of oxidative stress.
Its antioxidant property also protects the skin from UV radiation and other environmental damage as well as internal stressors and free radicals that cause skin damage and hyperpigmentation. We can become deficient when we are exposed to high levels of stress or toxicity or when recovering from illness. At OSMD we use only the reduced L-glutathione for optimal effect. It is given as an IV push or mini-drip by itself or following any of our vitamin infusions as an add-on.
- 400 mg IM (Detox Shot) $20
- 600 mg IV push (add-on only) $30
- 1000 mg IV mini-drip $100 / add-on $50
- 2000 mg IV mini-drip $125 / add-on $75
- 3000 mg IV mini-drip $150 / add-on $100
- 4000 mg IV mini-drip $175 / add-on $125
- 5000 mg IV mini-drip $200 / add-on $150