[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Breast augmentation (or breast enlargement) can give women with small or unevenly sized breasts a fuller, firmer, better-proportioned look through the placement of implants beneath the breast. While making the breasts larger to fill out clothing or a swimsuit is a typical reason for breast augmentation, other factors such as shape, proportion, and upper breast fullness must be factored in as well.
Women may elect to undergo breast augmentation for different aesthetic considerations, including balancing breast size and compensating for reduced breast mass after pregnancy, surgery, or weight loss. If necessary, the procedure may be combined with a breast lift for more satisfying results.
During your breast augmentation consultation, Dr. Birchenough will discuss options for creating your unique, ideal breast appearance:
• Breast volume, shape, position, and asymmetry corrections
• Nipple location
• Implant size and profile (thickness)
• Implant material (silicone gel, saline, ‘gummy bear’)
• Implant position (above or below the pectoralis chest muscle)
• Incision types[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space alter_height=”medium” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_btn title=”View Before & After Gallery” color=”primary” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:%2Fplastic-surgery%2Fbefore-after%2F|||”][vc_btn title=”Learn More” color=”primary” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:%2Fplastic-surgery%2Fbreast%2Fbreast-augmentation-2%2F|||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]