10 Day Detox
$285.99 *While Supplies Last*
“Spring Clean” your system!
Re-charge and refresh with our 10 day detox. You will gain clarity of mind as well as shedding those unwanted excess pounds. Cut cravings and lose the highest percentage of body fat!
Free Body Composition Analysis
We will do a body composition analysis using our new InBody BIA device before your detox and 1 month later. This is designed to acquaint you to the differences in BMI (body mass index) and “percent body fat.” The person with the greatest change will win the gift card.
To jump start fat burning and detoxification using your body’s natural mechanisms
The Detox Kit includes:
- ProbioMax® Lean DF: features vegetarian, gluten- and dairy-free, patented HOWARU® Shape Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactisB420. This probiotic strain has been proven safe, effective, and well- tolerated. It has been shown to assist with healthy body composition by improving gut barrier function, supporting the reduction of body fat mass, and promoting less calorie consumption.*
- OptiCleanse™ GHI: a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification. It features VegaPro™, XYMOGEN’s proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, to facilitate protein absorption; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® † and methylcobalamin. In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, OptiCleanse GHI addresses GI and hepatic function as well as eicosanoid balance and cytokine metabolism. This formula is suitable for vegans.* Free Shaker Bottle included in kit. *Protocol instructions & shake recipes for the OptiCleanse GHI will be sent to those who sign up.
- ColonX™ is designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) regularity and complement dietary fiber intake. Magnesium citrate is present to support muscle relaxation and bowel elimination. Cape Aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, is present to support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination. Gastrointestinal regularity in turn plays a fundamental role in detoxification, providing a major route for elimination of toxins.*
- Drainage combines homeopathic liver “drainers” with homeopathic remedies that are known to support excretory function. Drainage focuses on the liver, kidney, and colon functions while addressing symptoms associated with toxicity.
- OptiFiber® Lean features Shimizu Propol® A propolmannan—a highly pure, natural soluble fiber. Propol A is created from Amorphophallus konjac-derived glucomannan using proprietary processing techniques. This fiber has been studied for its viscosity and for its stability through the digestive tract; and studies support its health effects, such as on satiety, weight control, glucose and lipid metabolism, and bowel regularity. Helps you feel satiated AND bind up those toxins you will be eliminating! Also lowers cholesterol.
- LipotropiX™ is a specialized liver support formula that provides nutrients involved in fat metabolism, including choline, taurine, and methionine. Dandelion and celandine have been selected to support bile flow and healthy liver function. Guggul extract and inositol hexanicotinate are included to support healthy blood lipid levels already within the normal range. Fires up the fat-burning and guarantees your success!
- Appe-Curb™ contains key amino acids to support the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters involved in appetite control, carbohydrate or fat cravings, and mood. Chromium is present to support healthy glucose metabolism and support food intake regulation. Helps cut those cravings!*Protocol instructions & shake recipes for the OptiCleanse GHI will be sent to those who sign up
A large part of your cleanse involves eliminating certain foods from your diet that are commonly seen allergens or sensitivities, or may interfere with your body’s natural detoxification processes. Even though some of your favorite foods might be on this list, remember that these dietary guidelines still leave you with nutritious, tasty foods to enjoy! Cleansing your body of toxins isn’t about starving yourself, it’s about making small improvements in your diet to improve your health. These guidelines focus on good, whole foods, such as fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables and quality sources of protein, while eliminating those foods that could be keeping you from looking and feeling your best.
- Step 1: Choose Your Foods
Depending upon the season of the year, where you live and your food budget, buying everything organic is not always realistic. To the best of your ability, try to select locally grown, organic produce, non-GMO, grass-fed, free-range protein sources, and wild fish from cold, deep waters.
- Step 2: Design Your Menus
Choose foods from the “Eat This” column on the Modified Elimination Plan to arrange three meals per day. You may also add the occasional snack. Select at least one source each of protein, carbohydrate and fat per meal. Examples of these macronutrients are below.
- Proteins: animal sources, poultry or ﬁsh, eggs, cheese, nuts, nut butter, beans
- Carbohydrates: fruits, vegetables, beans, breads, cereals, pasta, grains
- Fats: butter, oils, coconut, nuts, nut butters, avocado, naturally occurring fat in protein sources
Some foods fall into more than one category because they are fairly good sources of each. Beans are not complete protein sources, as they lack certain amino acids. To complete their protein content, combine beans with a grain or consume with another protein source.
Select a variety of colorful foods at each meal – your plate should look like a rainbow. Now is a great time to experiment and try new foods, and don’t forget to make use of leftovers. The goal is to try and eat as wide a variety of foods, but not just over the course of your cleanse, try to maintain these habits for life.
|Food Group||Eat This (preferably organic)
Avoid all foods of known allergy/sensitivity
|Don’t Eat This|
|Meat, Poultry, Fish, Legumes||Poultry, lamb, rabbit, bison, venison, coldwater fish (sardines, salmon, trout, halibut, etc.), all legumes, dried peas, beans, lentils||Beef, pork, veal, cold cuts, frankfurter, sausage, canned meats, tuna, mackerel, shellfish, and any preparations with added solution. Note: Eggs, especially whites, tend to be allergenic. Avoid eggs unless practitioner approved.|
|Dairy Products||Unsweetened milk substitutes such as rice, almond, coconut, hemp milk (only if not allergic/sensitive to nuts); vegan-style rice cheese; unsweetened cultured coconut milk||Milk, soy milk**, goat milk, buttermilk, cheese, ice cream, puddings, non-dairy creamers, commercial yogurts, cream soups, creamed vegetables, soy cheese**, casein/caseinate-containing rice cheese.|
|Starches, Breads, Cereals||Sweet potato, yucca, taro, arrowroot, tapioca, cassava, amaranth, teff, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, brown/wild/basmati rice, beans, peas, plus any 100% whole grain cereal or baked goods made from the above or any other gluten-free and allowed ingredients||Potatoes (other than sweet potatoes), all gluten- containing cereals, flours, or baked goods (wheat, rye, barley, kamut, spelt, “farro”, triticale, malt). Avoid soy**, oats**, corn**, and products made from these, unless practitioner approved. Avoid yeast, unless practitioner approved.|
|Vegetables||All vegetables (except those in the “Don’t Eat “ box) fresh, frozen, or freshly juiced, especially cruciferous vegetables, such as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, collards, watercress, radish, turnip, turnip greens, kohlrabi; vegetables in the Lily family such as asparagus, chives, garlic, leek, onion, shallot and yucca||Canned vegetables, creamed vegetables, vegetables prepared with cheese, butter sauce, or other type of sauce or prohibited ingredients, vegetables in commercially-prepared casseroles, vegetables in the nightshade ‡ family including: eggplant, peppers, potato, tomato, tomatillo|
|Fruits||Preferably whole and fresh or unsweetened frozen. Preferably low-glycemic, all berries, apple, plum, apricot, etc.||Overly-ripened fruit, high-glycemic fruits (pineapple, raisins, ripe banana, dates, watermelon, etc.), highly allergenic fruits (citrus, mango), sulfite-containing or canned fruits, sweetened fruit drinks, jams, jellies, syrups|
|Soups||Clear, vegetable-based broth, homemade soups with allowed ingredients||Commercially prepared soups or cream soups, tomato-based soups, bouillon soups with gluten- containing grain (barley, wheat pasta, etc.) or made with any other prohibited ingredient. Any soup containing MSG and/or yeast|
|Beverages||Unsweetened, freshly prepared vegetable juices from allowed vegetables, filtered water, caffeine/ citrus-free herbal tea||Milk, coffee, tea, cocoa, alcoholic beverages, soda, sweetened beverages, citrus, fruit juices (unless practitioner approved), caffeinated herbal teas|
|Fats, Oils, Nuts||Extra virgin olive oil, unrefined coconut oil, butters (ghee, pumpkin, squash seed), salad dressings (made from allowed ingredients, preservative/ additive free), nuts, unsweetened nut butter made from nuts to which there is not sensitivity or allergy ( not > 2 tbsp per day)||Margarine, shortening, unclarified butter, refined oils, salad dressings and spreads, peanuts, nuts/ nut butters prepared with extra fat and/or sugar. Dry roasted nuts.|
|Sweeteners||Stevia, xylitol (as tolerated), and sweeteners present in XYMOGEN’s functional food shakes||Brown sugar, honey, molasses, maple syrup, agave, fructose, all artificial sweeteners|
|Condiments||Salt-free herbs and seasonings; for example, basil, caraway, chives, cinnamon, curry, dill, dry mustard, garlic, ginger, mace, marjoram, mint, nutmeg, parsley, poppy seeds, savory, tarragon, tumeric. Iodized sea salt, not to exceed ______ per day||Salt, soy sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup, balsamic or rice vinegar, salsa, chili pepper, pepper flakes, paprika, cayenne|
**Corn has a relatively high glycemic index and is not tolerated by everyone. Use only in small amounts and as tolerated. Avoid peanuts and tree nuts.
To ensure optimal detoxification, be sure to stick to foods in the “Eat This” column of this modified elimination diet list. These foods were chosen because they are: nutrient dense, easy to digest, nonfermented, non-refined, low-glycemic, have a low allergenicity and are low on the food intolerance/ sensitivity spectrum, and are also free of gluten, nitrates, MSG, high-fructose, trans/hydrogenated fats, hormones and antibiotics.