Are you an athlete looking for an edge, a stressed-out professional, a person suffering with depression, anxiety, lack of focus, or chronic fatigue? Maybe you’re experiencing the dreaded “brain fog” and wonder if you’ll ever feel like yourself again? NAD IV Therapy can help! NAD is a molecule naturally produced by the body that is involved in cellular energy production and resistance to oxidative stress, among other essential functions. We now know given intravenously it can help with repairing DNA, generating energy, immunity enhancement, improving brain function and cognition, normalizing mood, and enhancing athletic performance. It is also being studied for use in treating neurodegenerative diseases. Expand your bandwidth and experience the ultimate in anti-aging therapy with Brain Refuel™. Combined withFastVitaminIV™, it can be a game-changer!
Brain Refuel™ is a cutting-edge intravenous, biochemically driven purposeful medicine. Unlike any other type of IV therapy, the Brain Refuel™ program provides phenomenal results helping many patients recover and transform their physical, emotional and cognitive health
Dr. Katherine is one of the few physicians in this region trained in the Brain Refuel™ principles and protocols. She has partnered with Dr. Craig Koniver of Mt. Pleasant in order to bring this transformational experience to the Upstate.
Brain Refuel™ with FastVitaminIV™
Package of 4 – get 10% off
Package of 8 – get 15% off
Package of 10 – get 20% off
*Must have a complimentary consultation with Dr. Katherine prior to scheduling Brain Refuel™
- Each Brain Refuel™ IV Treatment takes from 2-3 hours depending on individual tolerance.
- The NAD portion is dripped in as an IV infusion and once complete, the FastVitaminIV™ portion is pushed in over 1-2 minutes.
- The majority of patients start with a loading dose of four treatments, but in some cases more is needed, and those may opt for 8 or even 10 treatments. These treatments are best given as close together as possible. After the loading dose, most patients go on to a maintenance phase which may consist of one IV every 6 to 12 weeks and supplementation with an oral precursor of NAD. Every patient is unique and response varies.
- During the treatments, you are free to read, work on their computer or just relax.
- After the treatment there are no restrictions, although most patients find that they enjoy quiet time to relax and reflect.
- The Brain Refuel™ Program is updated from the original NAD protocols which are quite different. We recommend that patients only receive this therapy from physicians who have been properly trained in Brain Refuel™ Therapy.
- In between IV sessions, it is recommended that patients get on a personalized supplement regimen to maximize and prolong the benefits. Nutritional testing is highly recommended prior to beginning therapy.